What should i expect?
- You will be in the clinic for approximately one hour for your first appointment.
- During your first appointment, a full orthopaedic exam will be completed. A plan will then be designed to fit your goals.
- At any time, you have the right to decide to change or stop the treatment plan as you see fit.
Are you WCB or SGI accredited?
No. Currently not accepting SGI or WCB patients.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Visa or master card is the preferred method of payment.
- You are required to pay for your treatment upfront, and submit to your private insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure that your private insurance will accept the services.
What is your attendance policy?
- If you need to reschedule your treatment please allow 24 hours notice prior.
- If you are not feeling well please cancel your visit and reschedule.
How do I find the clinic - please see the contact page for directions