Preparing for your Full Body Assessment
- Your first session will begin with a full body assessment.
- This will help identify the cause of your discomfort
- Together we will set goals for your care and make a plan to improve your health.
- Please dress in comfortable clothing.
- This is your time and it will be used to empower and achieve greater health. You can change or stop the treatment plan any time.
Are you WCB or SGI accredited?
The clinic is not accepting SGI or WCB patients. If your condition relates to a motor vehicle accident or a workplace injury please seek out an accredited therapist. This is in the best interest of your care.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- VISA or Mastercard will be added to your file. You will automatically be emailed a receipt to submit to your private insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure that your private insurance will accept the services.
- Email money transfers are accepted.
- Debit is not accepted at this time.
What is your attendance policy?
- If you need to reschedule your treatment please allow 24 hours notice.
- If you are not feeling well please cancel your visit and reschedule.
- Cancellation fee of 25 dollars is applied for missed appointments.