Clinic Health and Safety Standard
- Prior to your visit please perform and individual risk assessment regarding your risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- At this time medical mask requirements will continue to be in place for your physio pilates session given that we are performing breath work in close proximity. The therapist will be equipped with personal protective equipment to ensure your safety.
- It is essential we know about the status of your health. You will receive an online form to be completed the day before your visit. This form is mandatory to ensure you are eligible to book.
- We ask that you stay in your vehicle until your visit time. Please text when you arrive.
- Appointments will be staggered to thoroughly sanitize the treatment room.
- You will be required to wear a medical mask for the duration of your visit.
- It is our policy that you wash or sanitize your hands once you enter the clinic and prior to leaving
- Please note- you will not be refused service if wearing a mask is not possible for medical reasons.
Please email with any questions about safety procedures, physiotherapy practices, or appointments.